We are Gfinity! A leading international Esports business created by gamers for the world’s 2.2bn gamers! Gfinity is expanding!! We are looking for a front-end developer (Vue + React) to join our very talented team. We build community and esports-centric products that impact millions of people worldwide. As a front-end developer, you will play an integral role and have an immediate impact on properties serving over 10M users every month.
Our team has a passion for making the web a more beautiful, usable, and reliable place. Our primary focus is in the emerging esports industry where we innovate and push boundaries to build amazing experiences for our customers and clients. Along with esports-related products, you will play an integral role in building community-centric features reaching millions of users per month.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Work as part of the development team to produce beautiful experiences using Vue and Nuxt
- Work closely with our digital media team to translate business requirements into technical specifications and architecture
- Work closely with our design team to translate Figma designs into working, production-ready experiences
- Develop customizations for Sanity.io CMS using React
- Write reusable libraries and modules for use across our digital network
- Optimize sites for performance and SEO
- Optimize delivery of in-page advertisements and media
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience with Vue, Nuxt, React, SASS, BEM, and TailwindCSS
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, or Zeplin
- Experience working with Sanity.io or similar headless CMS
- Experience working with advertising technology and AMP
- Working knowledge of web components and WordPress
- Familiarity with Webpack and NPM, cross-browser compatibility and with code versioning software such as GIT
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail, entrepreneurialism, and excellent planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- 3-5 years of professional front-end development experience
- Experience working with services such as Optimizely to improve UX and conversion rates
- Experience working with data and analytics to track product performance
- Working knowledge of PHP Symfony 4 Framework
- Experience contributing to open-source projects, even if they are your own
- A love for gaming and esports!
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive basic salary, private medical, employee assistance programme, cyclescheme and techscheme through salary sacrifice, remotely working culture, enhanced employer pension contribution, 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK. Gfinity cannot offer Visa sponsorship.
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles and not for a moment think that anything will make us discriminate against them. We value and actively seek diverse talent!
Get to know us a bit better:
How to apply
Please submit your CV with your portfolio of relevant work experience.