GovTribe is a rapidly growing and innovative technology firm that makes software to help government contractors win federal business. Our market intelligence platform serves hundreds of thousands of users each month, helping both large and small businesses better understand and compete for federal opportunities.
GovTribe seeks a resource to transform feature requests into detailed, compelling, user experiences. They will own the process of fleshing out a feature request, planning the development, establishing a time line, writing Vue components to meet the requirements, and creating integration tests to verify quality.
Note: US Citizens/US Permanent Residents Only
- Self starters only. The resource will need to be able to operate with limited guidance, and own the development process for specific features
- 5+ years experience developing web-based applications, including planning and developing features
- Significant development skills in PHP. Laravel experience is a plus.
- Significant experience developing complex, web-based applications with Vue.js and associated technologies like BootstrapVue
- Significant experience with SASS, SCSS or LESS
- Knowledge of UX/UI concepts
- Knowledge of associated builds tools like Webpack and NPM
- Understanding of cross-browser issues and debugging
Work at GovTribe
GovTribe is a founder-owned and led software company intent on improving the somewhat arcane business of #govcon. Our team strives to exceed expectations in our industry by building modern, usable, and powerful technology that help our customers grow their public sector business. We’re extraordinarily proud of the business we’ve built thus far and are focused on continuing to invest in our greatest asset – the GovTribe team.