At Pixel & Tonic we work hard to create tools and software that developers love using and are looking for a developer that enjoys tough development challenges and working both independently and collaboratively. All members of the Pixel & Tonic team participate in customer support and help to shape the future of our products.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- make a meaningful impact on thousands of customers and developers by continuing to improve the user experience for Craft CMS and its related services
- travel internationally for conferences and team trips
- work remotely from anywhere in the world
- have access to all the tools and tech you need to work effectively
- earn a competitive salary and benefits
You’ll succeed in this role if you:
- have experience with modern CSS and JS development
- have experience developing accessible UIs
- have experience with Vue.js or React
- have experience with Webpack
- have experience with testing frameworks such as Cypress and Jest
- have experience with Figma or Sketch
- like to sweat the details
- can analyze complex problems and present solutions
- can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- are self-motivated and can work independently
How to apply
If helping shape the future of Craft sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you! Instead of your standard resume and cover letter, please send a short write-up addressing your experience, how it pertains to the skills listed above, and why you want to work for Pixel & Tonic, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Vue Developer” in the subject line.
This is a full-time salaried position.