Nacelle is the leading headless commerce platform for today’s scaling eCommerce brands. With Nacelle, retailers can leverage true headless functionality using their existing tech stack, without risky or lengthy backend data migrations. Development teams use Nacelle’s highly scalable APIs, backend flexibility, and advanced frontend components to enhance webstore performance resulting in 25%+ increases in conversion rates and higher average cart sizes. Top retailers including Something Navy, Enso Rings, and Barefoot Dreams have partnered with Nacelle to go headless the right way. To learn more visit www.getnacelle.com.
Who We Are:
Nacelle is a leading headless commerce platform that turns traditional eCommerce stores into lightning-fast, mobile-first progressive web apps (PWAs). After going headless with Nacelle, eCommerce retailers have seen 25%+ increases in conversion rates, higher average cart sizes, and the support to handle spikes in traffic. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Enso Rings and Barefoot Dreams.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series A round for $18m, our institutional investors include Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for a Vue Frontend Developer to join our Developer Relations & Merchant Strategy (DRAMS) team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading development of the Vue version of our Nacelle Starter Kit. This role will be responsible for providing support and documentation to outside developers using the Nacelle Starter Kit, and provide code examples to solve new problems and expand our features.
- Lead development of Vue version of our Nacelle Starter Kit
- Provide support to outside developers utilizing the Nacelle Starter Kit
- Facilitate build-outs of new merchant storefronts using our headless eCommerce framework
- Work directly with agencies and merchants to create modern, engaging, and high-converting online shopping experiences
- Responsible for creating documentation and editorial content to help developers use Nacelle
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years of advanced Vue usage in production
- Expert at state management patterns
- Solutions engineering
- Big-picture thinking
- Enjoys working directly with customers to create solutions
Nice to Have:
- React/Next experience
- AWS/Lambda experience
- eCommerce experience
- Open Source contributor
- Writing experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
How to apply
Please submit your application directly here.