We’re a forward-thinking SaaS company, providing high quality conferencing solutions to over 60,000 users. To be at the top of our game and give our customers the best, we’re constantly developing our product using new technologies. At the core of this is our conference dashboard; a fine, front-end build using Vue.JS, interfacing an Elixir/Phoenix back end and leveraging WebRTC and GraphQL. It’s this piece of work that means we’re on track to becoming one of the UK’s most progressive and exciting technology businesses. Talented people are at the heart of this…do you want to join us?
What you’ll be doing:
Working in the UK remotely, you’ll be responsible for implementing the front-end development of our fantastic conference call product, working closely with our Junior UX Designer, to turn their designs and wireframes into outstanding, maintainable, elegant and responsive code. The aim….to give our customers the best user experience possible. Working with our Agile framework, you’ll work in Sprints to focus on key projects and product improvements, using your interest in the latest web technologies to drive your desire for best practice. Taking pride in your work, you’ll confidently and proactively identify errors, receive feedback on bugs and work to resolve them all in order to minimise the impact felt by our customers
What we’ll do for you:
Bring the skills, passion and drive and we’ll make sure you’re set up for success! You’ll have all the benefits of working remotely and flexibly with equipment provided, but we’ll make sure to keep you connected into the team. Using our video conferencing product, you’ll be part of all our comms, monthly competitions and general banter before dropping in on the office to join us for quarterly socials and seasonal events.
What we need from you:
- Proven commercial experience using Vue.js
- Good working knowledge of TypeScript, Vuetify, Vuex and Webpack.
- Knowledge of Cypress and Mocha testing frameworks
- An awareness of Agile
- Passionate about Software Development, with a thirst for digital knowledge and new skills
- An excellent understanding of coding, web and mobile standards
- Takes immense pride in work with good attention to detail
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven with inquisitive nature
- Ability to continue to learn and develop skills as the business requires
- Professional attitude
- Remote and flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- Quarterly staff events & seasonal parties
- Fun monthly competition
- Free gym membership
How to apply
Please provide a CV with links to portfolio/GitHub.