We are looking for a progressive and talented full stack web developer to join our studio in Farringdon, London. After a brief period to acclimatise and familiarise yourself with our methods and frameworks you will be heading all things technical in the studio, working alongside your counterpart on the design side.
About Studio Scasascia
Founded in 2003, we are a small web design studio designing and building cutting edge websites for forward thinking international clients in the fields of architecture, art, design and fashion as well as developing our own projects and products. Our clients list includes many top names in their respective fields: David Chipperfield Architects, Daata, Sounds of the Universe, COS, The Gentlewoman, Swiss Office of Culture. We treat each project as a new challenge with the aim to create unique websites that are carefully designed and built.
- Development of full websites from design templates using our in-house CMS
- Continuous development of our in-house framework and CMS
- Develop studio wide working methods and workflows for efficiently building websites
- Schedule and manage single projects as well as developing a long term roadmap for our own products
- You will be expected to have a good eye for detail and a good understanding of design, ensuring websites look and function perfectly across all relevant platforms.
- While you will be able to implement your own working methods, you are expected to write well structured and easily maintainable code, commenting comprehensively where relevant ensuring colleagues can take over if necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage time efficiently, generally avoid bottleneck situations but willing to do the extra hours if a project demands it
Ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Ability to share knowledge and teach more junior developers
- Substantial experience building websites from start to finish
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of and willingness to learn emerging technologies
We tend to think that if you’re a good programmer you can quickly pick up any programming language. Still, here’s a list of what you should be fluent with and have worked with for at least the past 3 years:
- Vue JS
- Unix CLI
- Stripe/Sagepay/PayPal integrations
- Restful APIs
- Hosting and server configurations
- Interest in design, art, architecture, music
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Laravel Forge and Horizon
- Mobile apps development
Will depend on experience. We will be able to offer remuneration beyond the monthly salary.
Full time, based in our offices in Farringdon, London.
How to apply
Please only apply if you have a permit to work in the UK. To apply please send your CV and examples of projects you have worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2020. Strictly no agencies.