Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc. creates an enterprise software solution for the physical therapy and medical billing industry. Our software fully integrates all aspects of the physical therapy industry into one easy-to-use, modern platform that is enabling clinics to become more profitable, more productive, and improve patient care. We are a NJ-based startup and have secured significant seed stage funding.
We have been deployed in the PT market for more than a year now. Our game-changing platform is already transforming the industry and we have even bigger ideas in mind. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer in order to help us fulfill our mission to make every PT clinic a better place for everyone involved.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Prompt you will be making a difference to the platform everyday. Being a startup with a thoroughly developed roadmap and scheduled feature releases, the fun never stops. You will likely spend most of your time working with Product, UX, and Engineering teams creating new features. You will be expected to:
- Deliver high-quality code that impacts the platform
- Drive discovery and strategic initiatives for future product enhancements
- Own your workload and be a self starter
- Perform code reviews
- Mentor interns and Associate Engineers
- Own branch management and merge requests
- Collaborate with other teams – Engineering, Product, UX, and QA
6+ years in a professional role for full stack web development
Comfortable working with frameworks such as Vue, React, Angular, or equivalent
Working knowledge of relational databases, websockets, distributed queues, and test-driven development
Why work for Prompt?
In addition to working for a rapidly growing enterprise software startup that is changing the physical therapy industry day by day, the following benefits:
- Equity compensation – stock, not options, based on experience.
- Table stakes like snacks and coffee (hot and cold varieties).
- Strong team culture of collaboration.
- Your opinion matters. This isn’t a top down company. Everyone from leadership to interns have and will continue to make a direct impact on the product.
- Fat Fridays on the company. Get ready to eat copious amounts of terrible food on Fridays and then the rest of the week we (plan to) eat salads…
Interview Process Expectations
- Phone screening (15 minutes)
- Video interview with team members (1-2 hours)
- Video interview with owners (30 minutes)
- Offer proposal
Reasons to not work for Prompt.
- You love commuting to NYC.
- You think your opinion is the only one that matters.
- You love to ask questions that can easily be answered by Google.
- You’re not interested in being an advocate for our users.
- You can’t wait to spend the next 30 years working at a tech giant where your code may never see the light of day on a production server and stakeholders define what ridiculous feature will bore you for the next 4 sprints before they pivot because the last idea won’t “move the needle”.
- You have no sense of humor.