- Exceptional troubleshooting /problem-solving skills. Can come up with reasonable, thoughtful, and practical solutions to technical problems.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Works well with remote coworkers (i.e.Slack)
- Can manage risk and take on business critical responsibilities.
- Able to visualize and architect systems and/or system components along with the full technology stack. This includes identifying and understanding business logic and converting that into actionable technical tasks. This also includes creating system documentation and diagrams as necessary.
- Advanced level understanding of data storage, data structure, and API design.
- Consistently finds a balance between simplicity, business value, and technical perfection.
- Double checks their work to ensure it is of high quality, works properly and meets the requirements of the task.
Creating things is our passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we’ve fed that passion by helping customers create, great content, convert traffic into sales, and conquer their content marketing efforts. We offer state of the industry content production and services. The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it. CopyPress Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.