Go Energies is looking for a Senior PHP Developer with at least 5 years of PHP experience in a professional environment. We are rebuilding our flagship SaaS application (EKOS) and need a focused individual to join the team and help push the project forward. You will be helping to write an Enterprise-grade software product that is used internationally by some of the largest organizations in the world. We would prefer on-site but for the right individual remote is an option. We are located in Wilmington, NC and our office is less than three miles from Wrightsville Beach!
- Expert knowledge of and professional experience with PHP (7.4)
- Extensive knowledge of Laravel including using events, queues, service container, facades, testing, etc.
- Care about writing maintainable and readable code using PSR-12 standards, SOLID principles and OOP design patterns (interfaces, traits, etc)
- Experience using best practices, and preferably Laravel, to develop and maintain RESTful APIs
- Experience creating service packages/libraries, preferably as composer packages
- Strong TDD skills using PHPUnit and leveraging Laravel’s Facades and test helpers
- Experience and good understanding of GIT (branching, merging, conflict resolution, etc.)
- Experience with submitting, reviewing and interacting with pull requests
- Strong knowledge of SQL relational databases & schema design, MSSQL experience preferred
- Participate in daily stand ups
- Good communication skills. Developers are expected to frequently document progress using project tracking and management software.
- Plays well with others: In a small business, there’s no room for egos. We try to keep the work environment relaxed and easy going.
- Experience building for a multi-tenant environment
- Experience using Vue.js & ES6
- Experience building a SPA using Vuex, Vue Router, Service Workers, etc.
- Familiar with Scrum and Kanban boards
A little about us:
We are a small, but nimble company that has been in business 15 years. You’ll get the job flexibility of a small company with the stability of a large company. We’ve partnered with some of the top manufacturers in our industry to create an industry-leading software product used by some of the largest organizations across the private and public sectors. If available to join the on-site team, our headquarters is less than three miles from beautiful Wrightsville Beach, so whether it’s a quick trip at lunch to feel the sand in your toes or unwinding after a day at the office…you’re only a few minutes away from the beach! More information about us and our application, visit https://goenergies.com/.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Laravel: 3 years (Preferred)
- professional PHP: 5 years (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible