We are 64 Robots! Founded in 2016, 64 Robots is a full service agency focused on creating beautiful, clean Vue.js single page applications with a Laravel backend.
We’re based in Baltimore, but have developers all over the world including Spain, Brazil and Ghana. We value the quality of your code and your passion for development rather than where you’re from.
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years frontend experience, ideally with extensive experience using some combination of Nuxt.js, Vue.js, Vuex, TailwindCSS, etc
- Passionate about the quality of your code and the decisions you make to get there
- Desire to constantly learn, improve and grow with our team
- Ability to work independently and make wise choices confidently during development
- Many of our web apps are visually stunning so ability to implement a pixel perfect responsive design using TailwindCSS is necessary
- Fluent English
What you will be doing as a Senior Frontend Engineer
- Building brand new projects from start to finish, you’ll have the opportunity to see product’s through every stage of life
- Bug fixes and feature additions on existing products
- Writing frontend tests to ensure the stability of our products
- Maintaining and creating open source packages for the greater Vue community to take advantage of
- Communicate using our remote toolchain including Slack, Trello, Notion, Zoom, etc
What technologies you’ll be using:
- Vuex / vue-router / vuelidate
- Jest / Vue test utils
What we offer:
- The freedom to work however you work best. We don’t care what hours you work, we want you to be the most productive you. Some overlap with EST timezone necessary for communication at times.
- Get the chance to make a difference from day 1. We want you to be a part of our biggest projects and guiding the decisions that will make them great
- Attend conferences around the world. Goal is 1 a year per team member. We’ve recently attended a number of conferences including Laracon US, Laracon EU, Vue Amsterdam, SXSW and Collision
- Learning resources and online conferences provided as needed. See something you want? Let us know!
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] containing all of the following (IF YOU ARE MISSING ANY OF THESE, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DELETED)
- A short intro about yourself and what makes you a good fit for 64 Robots
- Vue code samples, preferably a project you built yourself, minimum of 2 Vue components (no boilerplate Modals or anything taken from the Vue samples please, thanks)
- Hourly rate and hours available each week
- Date you are available