Stacklet is a governance platform which helps enterprises manage their security, operations, visibility and costs in the cloud.
Are you looking to work for a company that is at the forefront of cloud infrastructure security? Are you looking to help some of the world’s largest organizations be more secure at-scale in the cloud?
Stacklet is the leading cloud governance platform. Stacklet is built with an open core model around the popular project Cloud Custodian (https://cloudcustodian.io). Our platform helps customers improve their security, operations and costs by making Policy as Code both easy to adopt out-of-the-box, and easy to manage in a sophisticated runtime environment.
- Use and contribute to cutting-edge open source technologies
- Design and build efficient, well tested, and easy-to-use User Interfaces
- Drive consistent style, look & feel, and experiences that help improve our products
- Set goals and implement them
- Analyze and solve hands-on, deeply technical challenges
- Don’t get siloed into one role – As an early stage startup, we have tons of opportunities to advance your career path in many possible directions
Why work with us?
- Work from home & be part of our distributed team (Slack, Zoom, Github, and more)
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- Participate in, and help to shape, a great culture
- Career growth with opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
- Work with new technologies
- Equity compensation and benefits
You should have….
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience delivering responsive design User Interfaces which work across multiple devices
- Ability to work seamlessly on a software development team in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Strong attention to detail and keeping commitments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior startup experience
- TypeScript and GraphQL
- Experience with product design, UI/UX design, animation effects implementation
- Experience with contemporary prototyping tools (Sketch/Invision, Lucidchart, Figma, etc)
- Open source software contributions
- Full stack development experience
How to apply
Please provide any or all of the following: Github, portfolio, resume, LinkedIn profile