PeerPal is an educational software company that enables schools to more effectively and authentically communicate their unique value proposition to prospective families by connecting them with the school’s community ambassadors.
Launched in September 2019, PeerPal works with over 200 leading private PK-12 schools from around the world including Woodward Academy, Bryn Mawr School, and San Francisco University High School.
PeerPal is on a mission to help schools to better tell their stories and engage prospective families in an increasingly virtual admissions process.
PeerPal is looking for someone with the following credentials as a senior full-stack engineer:
● Build beautiful and snappy UI experiences across all of our products from chat to
the analytics dashboard.
● Build product features end-to-end: conception, iteration (coding and testing), and
● Optimize and set new standards for application-level tooling to measure product
stability and speed.
● Stay on top of the technology trends and continually keep up to date with the
latest changes in industry standards.
● Promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
● Take ownership for the products that you build and become the domain expert on
those subjects within PeerPal
● Get direct hands-on experience in Product, Design, and Infrastructure to architect
features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines.
● Design & build the tools and frameworks that empower other developers that join
● Help with interviewing other talented engineers that want to join
● The unknown – we’re always looking to find new ways to improve
How to apply
We are not hiring internationally, this position is for ONLY people anywhere in the USA!
email [email protected] a PDF resume along with a github url