Zaraz is building a third-party manager that makes any website 40% faster by optimizing how it loads tools such as analytics, marketing tech, advertising, widgets, CRM, and more. It is a complete solution to implementing, monitoring, and managing an entire third-party stack.
Backed by Y Combinator, PICO Partners, Stormbreaker VC, and other international VC firms, Zaraz already has partnerships with companies such as Twitch, Razorpay, BetterHelp, 2U, and more. This is an opportunity to join us as an early employee in building our interface, and grow with the company to become a technology leader.
Full-time, Remote (UTC – UTC+3 only)
Who are you?
- You are seeking an opportunity to take part in an early-stage technology startup, as part of the core team. Building the product from ideation to production excites you and doesn’t scare you!
- You aspire to build technology that will be used by top internet companies around the world, changing the way engineering teams work everywhere.
- You LOVE the internet, you understand how it works, and you care about making it faster.
- You deliver, with responsibility and great outcomes. If something stands in your way, you’d do everything it takes to solve it.
- You love solving challenging technological problems. You find solutions that are innovative, not just a little better.
- You enjoy the efficiency of remote work, but also enjoy working with other people. You value an atmosphere that allows people to be who they are while pushing them to constantly grow.
- You have good written communication skills. You enjoy reading and writing and you communicate clearly in English.
- Lead the front end work in the company, using Vue.js to build a beautiful user facing dashboard that allows our customers to control their third party stack.
- Build and maintain the company website, with emphasis on unprecedented loading speeds.
- Design, develop, and maintain external landing pages.
- Participate in discussions about the direction the product is taking.
- Code in collaboration, commit code early and often, iterate fast and be ready to adapt to new needs.
What you will get?
- Competitive salary and equity options. We want you to take part in the company’s equity structure, our success is your success.
- Enjoy remote work benefits. Work from home if you enjoy that, or rent a space in your favorite co-working space, we’ll cover the costs.
- Learn by working with leading internet companies around the world.
- Grow and develop your business and/or technology skills. Every one of our employees is encouraged to be constantly learning. You will get the time and space you need to acquire new skills and we will also match you with mentors to help you grow.
- Annual company retreat to an awesome place.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Zaraz is committed to diversity, inclusiveness, and global citizenship. We are still a very small team, but you can expect the company to include people from diverse backgrounds and from different locations around the world.
Skills and Qualifications
- You have at least 4 years of experience with front end development using Angular, React or Vue.js. You can set up a front end project from scratch, implement a design and maintain it.
- You have at least 1 year of demonstrable experience with Vue.js. You know very well what’s the difference between
- You have developed front ends that communicate with a complex backend API, preferably using JSON.
- Advantage – proven experience with the Pug templating language, Sass CSS-preprocessor, BootstrapVue, Nuxt.js, general usage of Node.js, Webpack, Babel and Axios.