*Will provide a sign-on bonus to senior level developer that are hired as direct employee*
- Creating data based applications and dashboards, software for generating user outputs, and powerful statistical analysis tools.
- Developing scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Develop User Interfaces in Vue.js in support of RESTful API queries.
- Defining and developing the application architecture and platform services needs of the team to foster a productive and fun environment.
- Implementing new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to customers.
- Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions.
- Provide technical documentation (Acceptance Criteria, Story Tasking, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree for exceptional candidates.
- 5+ years of Web Applications development experience.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience.
- Experience with US Census Bureau Microdata a plus.
- Hands-on experience developing enterprise scale applications in Vue.JS
- Experience with Version control systems experience (Redmine, GitLab, Subversion).
- Web Services development experience using REST, JSON
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Candidates who have completed a background investigation at Census Bureau or individuals who have had a recent investigation with another agency within the Department of Commerce, preferred but not required
- Candidates demonstrated work experience here in the US for three (3) or more years. Must be a US Citizen. Ability to successfully obtain and retain a Public Trust clearance.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience, of course) and benefit packages
- Work-life Balance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
- Rewards and recognition for strong performance
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community
- Stability of a 30-year-old company with the flexibility to enjoy your professional experience at every career stage
Most of all, we encourage employees to think hard about how we can improve what we do and solve new client changes. If you have the skills, experience, and passion, we want to meet you.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we’re more than just a job – we’re a team – and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
How to apply
To expedite the process, please apply directly to the position so I can have your most up-to-date information. Once I have received notification we can schedule a brief chat to discuss the position in more detail.