Canyon is a LegalOps platform
Legal is shifting towards operational excellence.
All around the globe, modern companies are rethinking the way they work on legal through the prism of operations. LegalOps allows legal people to shine as a business function by embracing integration, agile delivery and continuous improvement.
Canyon helps companies successfully operate their shift towards LegalOps.
How do we do this? 🚀
Our Canyon platform helps modern companies drive their legal operations
Our vision? 🧑🚀
Changing legal from a pure protectionist function to a true enabler: legal to both protect and grow the business.
- We’re looking for an experienced Vue.js developer to help us build the go-to app for legal teams
- You’ll get to lead projects from concept to completion, and have a comprehensive view of our entire front stack
- You’ll be driven by developing great performance, reliability and user experience on our web app
- You’ll work together with the Lead Dev and CTO to build the foundations of our engineering team: technical reviews, architecture, processes, quality…
- 4+ years of experience building production-ready Vue.js applications (bonus: experience with TypeScript)
- You’re product-minded and eager to build the best user experience
- You’re a quick learner and enjoy solving hard problems
- You’re a team player, eager to provide feedback and happy to receive them as learning opportunities
- You know how to prioritize in order to deliver on time, as speed of execution is key, while never compromising on quality
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you’re not afraid of taking initiative and measured risks
Why you should apply? 🤔
- 🚀 ️Get a challenging work experience, putting together an A-team with the ambition to become a category leader, using world-class processes and tools
- 👨👩👧👦 Become part of a productivity-driven team composed of friendly, supportive and ambitious people
- 🏠 Paris or Brussels: lovely offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system or at the bustling Flagey square with punctual travels to either Brussels or Paris
- 👨💻 Enjoy the latest MacBook pro with a 28” 4K screen, as well as free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodChéri
eFounders is a Startup Studio.
Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies. We build businesses that create the tools of tomorrow and inspire news ways of working, in short, we build the future of work! We were the first to pioneer the startup studio model in 2011 and have since launched 23 companies with $254 million in funding and now reaching a valuation of over $1 billion.
Today, more than 1,000 employees across the world work in a startup which started out as a simple mockup right here at eFounders.
We pride ourselves on our ability to give founders an edge. We give entrepreneurs access to unparalleled resources, so that they can kickstart their startup. We bring to them unfair advantages with our brilliant core team and vast network. And we equip our founders with freedom so that they can dream bigger to always go further and faster.