As Austria’s first integrated agency, we unite all disciplines of communication under one roof. Since 2002 we have been conceiving, designing and developing digital communication solutions for our clients at home and abroad. We are expanding our development team and are looking for an experienced web developer:
We are re-orienting our development team with a focus on software development solutions and are looking for an experienced, dynamic developer to join our team during this transition.
We are looking for a Senior Backend (or Senior Full-Stack) developer, who has at least 5 years of experience in Laravel or similar frameworks (OOP PHP), who can dive into an ongoing large scale project and not get overwhelmed.
The ideal candidate has practical experience of all aspects of large scale web-based projects:
- practical experience of continuous integration and deployment
- multiple concurrent feature branches and experience of merging them
- software architecture considerations (outside of simple request/response patterns)
- Design patterns
- Development and maintenance of multiple API endpoints
- Familiar with a variety of testing methods, able to choose the appropriate approach
- Kanban based development tools
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings.
- Speaks German.
- Is able to refactor portions of existing code for consistency.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a PHP developer in a production environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Laravel
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts (encapsulation, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism, etc…)
- Experience of the ‘git flow’ workflow
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with Laravel Nova
- This is a full-time position, we are looking for someone who can work in the office. Remote work is possible, but no remote-only candidates please.
- English is a common language in the development team.
- Independent field of activity with international online projects in a creative environment
- Active know-how exchange with the international Open Source community
- long-term employment and development opportunities
- excellent working atmosphere and a flat corporate structure
We are looking forward to receiving your digital application documents including CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org