Cycloid: The DevOps platform to simplify and speed up DevOps and cloud adoption
We believe that DevOps adoption is happening for everyone. We trust everyone should control their IT, own their automation and scale their DevOps approach to the enterprise level, letting people focus on what they love and have a real value on
We want to ease this path, by facilitating interactions and automations through a non-intrusive framework. To ensure best practices and effective governance, while giving end-users the flexibility they appreciate
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic Teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019
Join the team to contribute to a new kind of company : a group of people that aims to achieve something great and valuable together. The company should serve its collaborators and their well-being, not the opposite
We are splitting the work between people who have the same skills to break the monotony, share the knowledge and avoid that we get bored when we have to work on non-fancy things
We develop and test our code, we don’t have people dedicated to writing tests, we believe that the same people who implement features, fix bugs, etc, must implement the tests.
We do code reviews, we don’t merge into mainstream any substantial code without being reviewed and approved
We take the time that we need to build useful products and provide great services
We are a teal organization which means that
We believe in collective intelligence to innovate and bring people well-being in the center of everything. Flat structure is the way. Management should be redefined to place the company at the service of people not the opposite
We are a distributed remote company, which pays co-working places for people who need it and with an office in Paris. However, everyone at Cycloid meets once every quarter at our headquarters in France to define collectively the strategy/road map/features. Then, everyone defines their own agenda and priorities to achieve their own goal during the quarter
We are fully transparent on revenues, salaries, metrics and believe that everybody should have the same variable plan no matter the function.
We are committed to having equal opportunity between women and men.
Cycloid: The DevOps platform to simplify and speed up DevOps and cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic Teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps team are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features (green field) and also help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable (brown field).
As a Front end Developer you will:
- Build UI/UX design of our frontend based on VueJS Framework
- Test your own code: we believe you are the best person to do it!
- Review your peers, as well as they review your code, ensuring best practices and knowledge sharing
- Share some good times once every trimester at our headquarters in Paris to work all together on our strategy, roadmap, next features, … etc.
- Define your own goals, agenda and priorities
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code.
Your are :
- A passionate, knowledgeable and friendly front-end developer, with some skills on VueJS, ES 7 and above, ES Lint, Jest and SCSS
- Some knowledge on SVG based libraries, such as Joint.js and D3.js is definitely a plus
- With several years of experience crafting professional looking and user-friendly UI
- You also have a good eye for design and aware of what makes a positive UX
- You have enough English skills to fully work remote with people across Europe
- No interest in managing others ! Contribute, share and manage yourself is enough
If you can support us in getting things shipped, that you code well first time and in a timely manner – all the while maintaining a good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcomed!
- Keeping up to date with best practises and new technologies within FE
- Style pre/post processors (PostCSS, SCSS, LESS, Stylus etc)
- Style methodologies, e.g. BEM
- Jest or other testing suites (Mocha, Chai, Jasmine etc)
- Good knowledge of git and Github (PR’s, issues, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Full English proficiency
- Full Remote proficiency
- Github, Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails…it’s so 20th century !)
Nice to have:
- Experience with webpack
- E2E testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women !
How to apply
Our recruitment process is following 3 steps:
- Interview with Sara or Sophie from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us:
- Your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to email@example.com
- A link to your public repositories (share your best work with us !)