Cycloid: The DevOps platform to simplify and speed up DevOps and cloud adoption.
The Cycloid team develops cycloid.io: a DevOps framework including TerraCognita, StackCraft, a service catalogue, CI/CD container pipeline, logs centralisation and cost tracking.
We are 30 passionate people building a fantastic Teal organisation since 2015. Our product and DevOps teams are already contributing to numerous IT services across Europe. We speed up our development thanks to a 4,5 M€ fundraising in 2019.
We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features and help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable.
As a Front end Developer you will:
- Build UI/UX design of our frontend based on VueJS Framework
- Test your own code: we believe you are the best person to do it!
- Review your peers, as well as they review your code, ensuring best practices and knowledge sharing
- Share some good times once every trimester at our headquarters in Paris to work all together on our strategy, roadmap, next features, … etc.
- Define your own goals, agenda and priorities
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code.
Your are :
- A passionate, knowledgeable and friendly front-end developer, with some skills on VueJS, ES 7 and above, ES Lint, Jest and SCSS
- Some knowledge on SVG based libraries, such as Joint.js and D3.js is definitely a plus
- With several years of experience crafting professional looking and user-friendly UI
- You also have a good eye for design and aware of what makes a positive UX
- You have enough English skills to fully work remote with people across Europe
- No interest in managing others ! Contribute, share and manage yourself is enough
If you can support us in getting things shipped, that you code well first time and in a timely manner – all the while maintaining a good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcomed!
- Keeping up to date with best practises and new technologies within FE
- Style pre/post processors (PostCSS, SCSS, LESS, Stylus etc)
- Style methodologies, e.g. BEM
- Jest or other testing suites (Mocha, Chai, Jasmine etc)
- Good knowledge of git and Github (PR’s, issues, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Full English proficiency
- Full Remote proficiency
- Github, Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails…it’s so 20th century !)
Nice to have:
- Experience with webpack
- E2E testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women!
How to apply
Our recruitment process is following 3 steps:
- Interview with Alexandra or Sophie from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us:
- Your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to [email protected]
- A link to your public repositories (share your best work with us !)