Quizix is an android quiz app with single text/photo question with two/three/four answer options. Simply add your category/sub-category/question from backend and all remaining tasks will be done by app. The application is fully native, using latest features of Android platform to provide the best user experience.
Demo APK? Click below
Demo Admin URL:
Quizix App Features
- Laravel Admin Panel
- Admob Banners, Interstitials & Reward Video
- In App Purchase(Unlock premium Categories/Subcategories & Remove Ads)
- Firebase Push Notification
- Firebase Crash Reporting
- Firebase Auth(Facebook & Google)
- Firebase Firestore Realtime Database(Leaderboard Data)
- Add/Edit Tutorial
- Data Caching for Offline
- Full RTL Support
- Google Analytics
- Supports Tablets & Mobiles
- Random Questions/Answers
- Quick Quiz Round
- Premium Categories/Sub-categories
- Category/Sub-category Wise Questions
- Photo/Text/Math Question with 2/3/4/5 Answer Choice
- Unlimited Categories & Questions
- Backend Push Notification Panel
- Splash Screen, App Intro Slide, Material Dialog
- Question Timer, Sound, Vibration
- 50-50, Skip Question, Negative Point, Answer Explanation Dialog
- Share App/Score on Facebook/by Message, Email etc
- Internet Only Mode
- Enable/Disable ads per Activity
- Press Back again to Exit
- Enable/Disable Splash Screen after first run
- Bulk Upload(Questions)
- Easy and Attractive design.
- Display Total Question.
- Add/Update and Delete questions it too simple.
You Will Get:
- Full android source code.
- Full PHP Source Code for to manage quizix app.
- Full Document of project that explains step by step process.
How to Setup
10 Jan 2018 ============= + Initial publish
18 Jan 2018 ============= 1. Full RTL Support Added(Arabic Translation added) - more language will added on next update. 2. Sub-categories Added. 3. Photo Question Added. 4. Answer Explanation Dialog Added 5. You can now define/give 2/3/4 answer choice per Question. 6. Better Caching system(Shared Preference to save API data).
26 Jan 2018 ============= 1. Minor update in tags & documentation
06 March 2018 ============= 1. Random Questions/Answers 2. Quick Quiz Round 3. Math/Equation Question/Answer Support 4. Long Questions/Explanation Text Support 5. Multilevel Sub-category Support 6. Backend Search/Filter 7. Backend Push Notification Panel 8. Firebase Crash Reporting 9. Back to Catgeory button added on Game Result Dialog 10. Google Analytics Bug fix: 1. Missing translation on Setting Screen 2. Answer selection issue on Laravel backend while editing Question 3. Responsive issue on Question Screen on Smaller Device
18 March 2018 ============= 1. Share App/Score on Facebook/Other option like Message, Email, Messenger etc Added 2. Enable/Disable option to Show Correct Answer when Wrong Answer Given Added 3. Rewarded Video Ads Added Bug fix: 1. Wrong Correct Answer Count on Game Result Dialog 2. Backend Image Upload Issue 3. Border Issue above Game Result Dialog
30 March 2018 ============= 1. You can set limit of Questions per category from backend.
9 May 2018 ============= 1. Re-order Categories position from Backend Update 2. Firebase Crash Reporting replaced with Crashlytics Bug fix 3. Quick Quiz round result dialog issue fixed
5 June 2018 ============= New Features 1. Custom Leaderboard(Firebase Firestore Relatime Database to save User Data) 2. Firebase Auth Social Login(Facebook & Google) 3. In App Purchase(Unlock premium Categories/Subcategories & Remove Ads) 4. Reward Video Ads(You can set how many life user get per video watch) 5. 5 Answers Option 6. Add/Update Tutorial 7. Premium Categories/Sub-categories 8. Lifeline 9. Internet Only Mode 10. Enable/Disable ads per Activity 11. Press Back again to Exit 12. Enable/Disable Splash Screen after first run Bug fix 1. Layout conflict with Banner Ads fixed 2. Image overlay issue fixed on Lolipop 3. Math Questions minor issue fixed Removed 1. Arabic Layouts & Translation string file
14 June 2018 ============= New Features: 1. IAP(In-app-purchase) free version added Bug fix: 1. Application Crash on Various Activity
10 July 2018 ============= New Features: 1. Bulk Upload(Questions) Bug fix: 1. Minor bugs fixes
5 Aug 2018 ============= 1. New Features 2. Bulk Upload(Questions with Image) 3. You can now set number of Leaders shows on Leaderboard from Config.java 4. Bug fix 5. Various Minor bug fixes
25 Aug 2019 ============= 1. Android 9.0 Support Added 2. Files updated with latest Android version, Gradle version, coding standard & best practices