XPERTTECH is a fast paced and growing national staffing firm. We believe that our clients should be able to excel in their core competency while we do so in ours. Recruiting and Staffing is our core competency. We will deliver the right talent, as needed and the right price point. Our clients are thus able to be the best in what they do.
We are a full service contingent workforce provider. Any skill and every skill. We are defined by our:
About our Staffing Practice
We have a national reach backed by an impressive recruiting engine dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent in the marketplace. Whether our client has the need for an individual contributor or an entire team, we deliver results. We are committed to provide a strong customer service foundation which is directed to both of our clients (You and our Contractor/Consultants), this what truly separates us from our competitors.
Not only are we a minority and woman owned company, we have a broad diversity policy. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
- 4-6 years Industry experience, in software architecture and delivery of software products and solutions
- Familiarity with cloud native design patterns and DevOps principles (Infrastructure as Code), operational models involving active-active and geo/regional resiliency
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards mobility.
- Hands-on experience designing and building using micro-services architectural pattern, web APIs using dotnet core & C#
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns & strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of databases (RDBMS like SQL Server)
- Understanding of test automation frameworks like Selenium, measuring code quality and technical debt
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, especially in the areas of reliability, availability, stability & performance
- Outstanding communicator with both business and technology audiences
- Knows what is possible using latest technologies (open source, data stores, algorithms, etc.)
- Extensive experience working across teams and operating in an Agile Scrum culture
- Full Stack with Vue.js
- Web API
- SQL Server
- Vue.js and Web API – atleast one project with entire SDLC in these.
- Messaging architectures SOAP and REST with JSON text encoding.
- Usage of automated build and/or unit testing and integration systems
How to apply
Send Resume along with Contact Details to email@example.com
Please mention in Subject Line – Applying for 20-00336 – .Net Developer with Vue.js