Purple is a SaaS platform that enables brands to deliver world class experiences on the web and mobile devices.
Would you love to join a world class team building a new, brilliantly-designed multi-tenant SaaS platform that will revolutionize the world of website builders, and intelligently present a unique experience for each end user based on aggregate behavioral analytics?
If this sounds like the kind of challenging project you love, and you would like to join a team of developers as smart as you are, let’s talk!
We are 100% remote, our team is all over the world, and our stack is Vue/Quasar, with Capacitor for mobile apps, Electron for desktop apps, and on the server side, an awesome websocket-based API running on Node.js, and a relational SQL database cluster.
We move fast and ship a lot! (So if you are a slower speed developer then we are probably not a good fit.)
We need someone who:
- is available 40+ hours a week
- is responsible, reliable and professional, and has great communication skills
- writes clean, simple, well-structured, expressive code
- can work with a lot of overlap with the 9 am – 5 pm PST time span (earlier is ok) and can be on a google meet while working
- able to code responsive HTML/CSS that looks professional at all screen sizes
- experience with the Quasar framework preferred but not necessary
- loves a challenge and wants to help build something truly amazing
Thanks so much for your time and consideration!
How to apply
Please send in your answers to the questions below:
- How many Vue.js projects have you shipped? Can you send links?
- Are you available full time? If so, what are your preferred work hours (in PST time zone)?
- Are you able to hang out on a Google Meet with the team while working?
- Would you consider yourself a responsible, reliable, professional, and high velocity developer?
- Can you code responsive HTML and CSS to look professional at any screen width? If so, could you send links to some projects where you wrote the HTML & CSS?
- Are you familiar with the Quasar framework?
- How much would you like to make per month for consistent, fulltime work to start?
- Are you excited about helping build an amazing, revolutionary application platform that is super cool, and fun and challenging to work on, working with a great team?