$60,000 to $80,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“Remote and Flexible Laravel Development through GitHub”
We are looking for an experienced Laravel Developer that will work remotely via GitHub. This can be either a part-time or full-time position depending on your availability and will likely be a 2-month project but there may be opportunities to work with us longer. We are an escape room company that is building a custom booking platform based on 3rd party systems we have used in the past and our unique needs. The company has 2 other Laravel developers that you will be working with and communicating with during the project.
These are the technologies we are using on the back-end:
- PHP / Laravel 7.2 / MySQL
- Many 3rd party API integrations, including PayPal and Stripe
- CI/CD (GitHub Actions, Forge, and Envoyer)
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- 3 years of proven working experience
- PHP / Laravel / MySQL
- GitHub Workflow
- REST APIs
- Stripe/PayPal APIs
- Test Driven Development
Nice to have
- Documenting code and APIs
- Experience with Code optimization and performance
- Working with multiple payment gateways (Stripe, Paypal, Braintree, Alipay, etc.)
- Understanding Vue.js code
- CI/CD (GitHub Actions, Style CI, Forge, Envoyer, etc)
- We’d love it if you develop/contribute to open source
You should be able to work close to office hours EST (9 am – 5 pm) to collaborate with our team on a daily basis.
You may apply through ZipRecruiter or send us an email to email@example.com with your cv and:
- a few sentences about you
- why you would be a good fit
- target yearly income
- link to your Github profile, code examples, or projects you’ve worked on
We look forward to hearing from you!