$50 to $200 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Remote and Flexible Laravel Development through GitHub”
We are looking to hire multiple experienced Laravel Developers that will work remotely via GitHub. This is a part-time position from 5 to 20 hours per week for the next 4 months and there will likely be opportunities to work with us longer. We are an escape room company that has a monolith repository which is a Laravel Ecommerce application. In the next few development sprints, we want to break the codebase out into Laravel Packages and add a number of new features.
The company has 4 other Laravel developers that you will be working and communicating with during the project and we would like to bring on 10+ part-time developers with a variety of expertise to have multiple eyes reviewing the packages and allow each person to have autonomy in developing specific features. The packages will be open source and you will be able to demonstrate your work publicly as part of your resume. Due to company constraints, we can only hire US-based individuals.
These are the technologies we are using on the back-end:
- PHP / Laravel 8 / MySQL
- Many 3rd party API integrations, including PayPal and Stripe
- CI/CD (GitHub Actions, Forge, and Envoyer)
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- 3 years of proven working experience
- PHP / Laravel / MySQL
- GitHub Workflow
- Laravel PHP Packages
- REST APIs
- Test Driven Development
Nice to have
- Documenting code and APIs
- Experience with Code optimization and performance
- Ecommerce experience
- Stripe/PayPal APIs
- Working with multiple payment gateways (Stripe, Paypal, Braintree, Alipay, etc.)
- Tailwind CSS
- CI/CD (GitHub Actions, Style CI, Forge, Envoyer, etc)
- We’d love it if you develop/contribute to open source
You should be able to available close to office hours (9 am – 5 pm EST) to communicate with our team, but work can be completed in the evening or on the weekend. As a result, these positions are ideal for someone looking to take on additional work to supplement their full-time job.
You may apply through ZipRecruiter or send us an email to email@example.com with your cv and:
- a few sentences about you
- why you would be a good fit
- desired hourly rate
- number of hours available per week
- link to your Github profile, code examples, or projects you’ve worked on
We look forward to hearing from you!