We are a small-team that creates products and services for clients ranging from MVPs to large enterprise applications. We mainly use the Laravel ecosystem as well as things that play nicely with it to accomplish our goal. Learning and sharing new things is a norm for our team, so being willing and open is important. We highlight value and respect for everyone because we believe every person’s contributions are worthwhile. We only hire people that strive for excellence and value others along the way. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. 😉
About the Position
We are looking for Laravel developers to help with different projects across our client base, but we will start you on one specific project. We have many client and internal projects that we need help creating and maintaining for the future as well. We have built some awesome products for clients and are looking forward to releasing some of our own as well. We have both Junior and Mid-Level Laravel Positions available.
Type of Employment
– We are only excepting freelancers not agencies
– We are hiring you as an independent contractor, but some clients require us to be part-time W-2 employees so you must be willing and able to do that as well.
– You must speak native or bilingual English
– This position will be for 10 to 20 hours per week, so you must be available for that amount for at least the next 4 months.
– Must be available for at least 2-3 hours between 10am – 5pm PST each weekday.
– Maintaining and adding features to Laravel applications
– Troubleshooting bugs, errors and issues with business logic
– Writing clean, maintainable code
– Willingness and availability to learn
– Friendly (We have to work with you after all) 😀
– 5 years PHP
– 2 years Laravel
– GitHub/Bitbucket experience
– Basic Linux CLI experience
– Solid PHP 7.4 Knowledge
– Vue experience
– AWS Experience
– Laravel Nova, Homestead, Valet experience
– Forge & Envoyer experience