Laravel course Build simple to advanced web applications using the PHP’s most popular web framework – Completely re-recorded for 5.8
What you’ll learn
- Build simple to advanced web applications using Laravel
- Learn how to build eCommerce web applications in PHP/Laravel
- Learn how to build forums, blogs, and the most popular of today’s web applications
- Get a deep understanding of Laravel
- BASIC OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IN PHP
- BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF PHP’S COMPOSER
They uses a project-based approach to learning. It would also be filled with specific articles to read to clearly understand a concept better, and multiple explanations of all concepts taught. We build a number of projects from simple to extra advanced, as listed below.
- Task APPLICATION: We learn the total basics of MVC FRAMEWORKS, by building a tasks application, where we can create, read, update, and mark tasks as completed. This is enough to get you started with Laravel
- COMPLETE BLOG: Some features of this CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM are:
- Post categories(CRUD)
- Post tags(CRUD)
- Posts (CRUD)
- Trashing posts
- Multiple users and multiple role support
- Social media post sharing
- Blog search
- Disqus commenting system
- And a lot more !!!
- COMPLETE FORUM: Some features of this FORUM SYSTEM are:
- Multiple channels
- Social authentication
- Email authentication
- User admin role
- Create discussions
- Replying to discussions
- Marking best reply to discussion
- User experience points
- And a lot more !!!
- E-COMMERCE WITH STRIPE
- Products (CRUD)
- Complete shopping cart
- Checkout with stripe
- Email sending after purchase
Is constantly updated with every new release of the Laravel framework, so no matter when you get this course, you are still good to go.
A lot more in this course . Most of all, course is made with LOVE . Who this course is for:
- For those who have never worked Laravel before.
- For those who have never produced real-world applications using Laravel
- For those who want to improve their skills
Full-stack software engineer
He is a web developer who is in love with building powerful applications. He is all about knowledge sharing and helping others easily cross the bridges that were tough for him. He is a great supporter, teacher, and would not stop till you get it. His hobby is coding, and he encourages hard work and perfection in everything. He’s also equipped with so many skills and is not only concerned with you learning to code, but you become very successful in this long journey. He’s an artisan and would love to see his students become even greater artisans and creators than himself.
This course teaches me a lot of things about Laravel. By coming across two sections of the course I don’t hesitate to give the five stars rate. Instructor seem very clear about what he talking about. And give the why of thing happen. Thinking for his another Laravel courses on Udemy.