Hashtag Labs sits at the center of a complex ecosystem known as ad tech. We are a full-service digital ad ops company offering software that helps publishers achieve their revenue goals. If you love the free and open internet, and you’re interested in helping publishers make money, then this position is for you (if you really hate advertising, then it probably isn’t). We are a profitable company that is six years old, and an entrepreneurial organization that focuses on making digital advertising simple and profitable for our publisher clients.
- Good knowledge of VueJS + Vuex (or comparable)
- Good knowledge of Node / Express
- Attend daily standups (9:30 AM EST, via Google Hangouts)
- Participate in code reviews, sprint planning and product direction
- Deliver high quality code in a reasonable timeframe
Who Should Apply
NOT REQUIRED, but experience in any of the following areas would be cool:
- Advertising (DFP, now Google Ad Manager, Prebid, etc)
- Video, especially HTML5 video players (JWPlayer, Brightcove and similar)
- iOS / Android development
- Website performance optimization (pagespeed, repaints, memory usage, etc)
How to apply
If interested, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly:
- Brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience
- Examples of your work (for team projects, please describe your specific contributions)
We are considering both contract (1099) or full-time (W2) candidates for this position.
Both senior and mid-level developers are encouraged to apply
Thanks for reading!
Sorry, no recruiters or agencies please