Self hosted project management and collaboration tool powered by Laravel & VueJS
GoodWork is a simple project management and collaboration tool for software teams. It is an open-source and MIT licensed. GoodWork is a self-hosted software (no dependency on anyone else and only you keep your data).
GoodWork brings you all the components required for your project to run smoothly in one place so that you have a single source of truth. Instead of using a collection of tools or service which makes everything messy with important details being hard to find because stuff is scattered all over the place, GoodWork organizes everything in a central place where everyone in the company knows what to do, knows where things stand and where to find stuff without having to ask around.
GoodWork is available in 31 different languages! list
Project, Team & Office
Organize your staff and work according to different contexts.
- Use projects to group works on the same goal.
- Create teams for people in the same department.
- The office is to help organize work for an office.
- Only add the people you want to see the work.
- Can be made public to people outside your team.
Organize projects works in tasks
- Assign tasks to members.
- Filter task by status, assigned person, due date, and tag.
- Break the task into multiple subtasks.
- Ask a question in comments
- Show progress of a task
The whole conversation about a topic in one place
- WYSIWYG editor for easy writing.
- Categorize your discussion according to your need.
- Save as draft when not ready to publish.
- Embed the image to enhance the discussion.
- Carry the conversion forward in the comment.
Why Goodwork ?
- Single source of truth. Replace the need for multiple apps.
- Enable deep work by ensuring distraction free communication.
- Know what’s happening without asking. Forget status meeting.
- Get insights on what features to build and when to ship.
- Track progress of task and see who is stuck and needs help.
- Know your team members current mental state & condition.
You can test a live instance of GoodWork that we use (as a guest user) using the credentials below. This user has limited permissions so you’ll only see a handful of the features. You can access the demo site at the following URL: https://goodworkfor.life