Gain Booking is a web application where people can easily book different services from online. You can add multiple hourly or daily services. The user interface makes the booking process easier. It helps visitors to book their desired services in minutes.
Gain Booking is developed with Laravel, Vue.js & MySQL database. It’s easy to install.
Current Version: 1.1.3
- Customers can submit booking easily in minutes.
- Supports multiple services for different kinds of booking.
- Setup holidays and off days.
- Get email and web notifications for different actions.
- Customers can pay online via Stripe during booking.
- Custom email templates.
- Admin can add team members and set different permissions.
- Customers can login into the client portal.
- Supports multi languages.
- User wise Google calendar integration
- Custom fields for booking and services
- Anyone can install or update it easily without any coding knowledge.
Version 1.1.3 – 27 November, 2019
[Added] Added option to delete client [Added] Added option to delete booking [Added] Added option to delete unused custom fields [Added] Added option to disable users [Added] Added option to delete users [Added] Added new timezone setting [Fixed] Fixed the date of birth calendar date range [Fixed] Fixed date format bug in landing page [Fixed] Fixed goolge calendar time issue
Version 1.1.2 – 25 August, 2019
[Added] Custom fields for booking and services. [Added] User wise google calendar integration to see bookings in google calendar. [Fixed] Installation related bug fixed.
Version 1.1.1 – 1 June, 2019
[Added] Currency code setting to allow multi currency [Fixed] Email template editing issue
Version 1.1 – 21 May, 2019
[Added] PayPal payment gateway [Added] Invoice pdf in booking confirmation email [Added] Invoice and company info settings [Added] Option to view invoices in booking list. [Added] Individual service URL to access the services directly. [Added] Paget title on top-bar. [Updated] Disable unavailable time slots in booking page. [Updated] Added language options for calendar names. [Fixed] Some browser and responsive issue fixed.