Our mission is to make complex and spreadsheet-like information instantly obvious and usable, thus empowering users to take the best course of action for any situation,
You will work directly with the founder of a young company called Polymer Search and work on some exciting search innovation. I have been a Computer science engineer myself for the last 20+ years (ex-Google). I am looking for an experienced full stack developer. The focus is on data analytics and management via a SaaS webapp via a fairly involved UX. Some of the skills I am looking for are:
– 2+ year Vue.js experience (or another Reactive framework like React and willing to pickup Vue quickly)
– Preferable: Node.js experience: Writing performant web applications, working with popular frameworks.
– Comfortable with HTML/CSS and CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
– Comfortable using Chrome or Firefox Dev Tools to debug and instrument web applications
– Working with databases : Postgres/Redis/Mongodb
– Working with different web architectures and technologies (Load balancing, performance instrumentation, logging, queuing technologies, databases)
– Experience with deployment (AWS/Heroku)
– Comfortable with common algorithms and data structures
– Building and Working with APIs of different kinds
You will work with me directly and together we will work on some very exciting engineering and innovation. I have been a competitive programmer myself (ACM internationals) and have been in senior roles at some of the leading tech companies in Silicon Valley. I’m sure there is a lot we can learn from each other.
You can contact me at ash [at] polymersearch.com.
How to apply
For us, quality of your past work is one of the greatest predictors of success. Towards that end, a decent portfolio showing what you’ve built and/or Github code will be beneficial.
Please also include a resume with specific projects and skill-set details and education background.