Full Stack Developer Job Description
AM is an agency that is all about inspiring and equipping others to fulfill their God-given purpose. We help our clients uncover their purpose, unify their team, and energize their brand. For over two decades, we’ve been helping businesses and nonprofits all over the nation bring their purpose to life through branding, marketing and technology.
At AM, the Custom Web Developer role is broad in responsibilities and critical to our overall company success. It is a role focused on building the best websites and applications in the industry. Developers work with a diverse team of highly-skilled strategists, designers, developers and other content specialists.
This programming position involves focusing on quality, functionality and accuracy. There are many opportunities within our company for career growth and upward mobility for Custom Web Developer who are highly effective and committed to making things better for our team and for our clients.
This is not a slow-paced cush job where you can fly under the radar and not be relied upon daily. If you want to be in an environment where your team and clients are counting on you to knock it out of the park every day, then this place is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver websites that accurately match the design files provided by design team
- Ensure all work is thoroughly tested before presented to the customer
- Adhere to the quality standards and principles developed by AM
- Take the time to improve skills and continue to learn
- Work with the team on web projects to develop cross-platform websites and applications
- Maintain the support of our active sites in bug fixes and any other issues that arise
- Track development time in relation to project scope
- 4+ years experience as a Web Developer
- Experience building custom web applications using Laravel and Vue.js
- Experience with Laravel Nova is a plus
- Experience building iOS and Android apps using React Native and/or Nativescript Vue.js is a plus
- WordPress and WP Bakery experience is a plus
- Experience building API services and integrating with 3rd-party API services
- Professional level knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Organization and multitasking skills a must
- Ability to manage design and produce assigned projects from concept to completion
- Highly organized with attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation with strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Excellent time management
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
Please provide un updated resume that includes recent job history, any relevant Github links to illustrate your skillset and salary requirements.