Our main product is a software called KPI-Deck which aims to help amazon sellers to organize their assets, view their sales and profits, create estimations of future sales and offer valuable recommendations on what a seller needs to focus, change or adjust.
The company has just received funding and we aim to be in production later this year.
As part of a motivated team, you will develop a cross-platform web application for the Amazon Marketplace using modern web technologies and standards. You will work in a self-organized manner according to agile methods in close coordination with the co-founders and report directly to the CTO. We offer the whole spectrum of a full stack developer from frontend to backend and you will implement modern UI/UX concepts with a contemporary toolchain. You are looking for a professional challenge and want to develop yourself.
Your tasks will include:
– Programming and development of large web applications
– Mobile web app development using modern responsive and adaptive design methodologies
– Development and administration of complex and scalable server systems for web development
– Collaboration on the conception of new platform offerings and their design
– At least 2 years of professional experience (or project experience) in the implementation and maintenance of complex web designs and the development of large web applications
– Understanding of modern software architectures such as Domain-Driven and Event-Driven Design.
– Good knowledge of node.js and understanding of the async/await pattern.
– Knowledge of development management with git, GitHub, and a basic understanding of clean code.
– Experience with agile working methods according to Kanban or Scrum.
– Experience in collaborating in interdisciplinary teams with other developers and designers
Our tech stack
– Vue running on the frontend using the Nuxt framework
– NodeJS on the backend using the feathers framework
– MongoDB as the database accessing it through mongoose
– Hosting in AWS using EC2 instances and auto-scaling groups
– Great remuneration package
– Young startup with flat hierarchies
– Direct collaboration with the co-founders as well as excellent promotion opportunities in case of success
– Motivated young team with dedicated developers and co-founders
– Remote working
– Flexible working hours (result-oriented & self-responsible work)
– Additional vacation days
Type of position: Full-time
How to apply
Please send us an email to [email protected] with your cv and:
- Your GitHub account
- Your StackOverflow account (if any)
- Your portfolio demonstrating any previous work (if any)
We look forward to hearing from you!