Full remote work possible – European timezones only
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers.
We founded the company in February 2017 and grew to more than 90 employees in less than three years and expanded to Italy and Poland already. Along the way we won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products, which makes us one of the fastest growing startups in Europe right now. Our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
For our growing remote Developer team we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer.
Together with you, we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
- Develop modern web applications that will be seen and used by millions of users
- Ensure a high-quality code base
- Keep an eye on the interface performance
- Work together with product management and other teams
- Several years of experience in building Single Page Web Applications
- Profound understanding of basic web development technologies like HTML, CSS/SCSS
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Tailwind and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of cross-browser development and browser compatibility
- You work independently and goal-oriented
- You have a formal education in computer science
- Your English is excellent
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- Experience with statically typed programming languages (ideally TypeScript or Go)
- Experience with other modern JS frameworks like ReactJS, Angular or Svelte
- Worked in Agile work environment (Scrum or Kanban) before
- You can speak German
- Startup atmosphere
- Work with an experienced team of experts
- Build something new
- Regular code-reviews
- Challenging tech-stack
- Available as fully remote position
- Fair compensation
- Collaboration with all parts of the company
- Home Office
- Experienced and ambitious team
How to apply
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter, references and any relevant projects you want us to look at.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 3000 € gross per month. However, depending on your qualification a higher salary is obviously very likely.