At IRELO, we’re building a different kind of lead generation experience – one that puts our clients best interests first and strives to create innovative products. The IRELO team is passionate about pursuing our mission and living our values. Our desire to help our clients succeed drives everything that we do. It allows us to make bold decisions, build trust, grow and advance in our industry.
Applicants must be located in AZ and not require VISA status.
A typical week:
- You’ll brainstorm with Product Managers and Developers to conceptualize new features.
- You’ll collaborate with Application Engineering to build new features for our systems.
- You’ll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- You’ll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- You’ll take and give feedback for fellow engineers and review code.
- You’ll create and implement A/B tests to validate changes that drive better customer experiences.
Things we consider critical:
- You have a curiosity about how things work.
- You’ve been developing and operating web sites professionally and can point to things you’ve worked on.
- You’ve deployed software in distributed environments, operated it at scale, and debugged it too.
- You are able to analyze and optimize for performance in high-traffic internet applications.
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support or other engineers is no problem for you.
- You know how the web works. You know HTTP and TCP/IP and what a good API looks like.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Expertise in HTML5/CSS3 and use of pre-processing (SASS or LESS)
- Experience in the node/npm/yarn eco-system for development and deployment
- A master of build systems (webpack, Parcel, grunt, gulp, etc.)
- TDD experience and an evangelist for testing frameworks
- Practiced in front-end QA testing and testing automation (cypress.io)
- git workflows, branch management
- Node.js application development (chatbots, data streaming, etc)
- Static Site Generators / Netlify Experience
- OpenAPI Consumption / Creation / Documentation
- Serverless Applications
- Authored UI/UX components
- Actively involved in the open-source community
- Experience in Agile development environments
- Comfortable with vanilla command-line tasks and CLI tools
- Familiarity with basic application management in Linux
- An eye and passion for beautiful and performant UI/UX
- Willingness to learn new and developing technologies
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects with demanding deadlines in a team environment
How to apply
Provide resume, portfolio, github, or anything you feel relevant.