RADECT is looking for a Vuejs developer who will create the next generation Electronic Health Record and data collection and analysis. We aim to manage large amounts of data both input and review that is easy to enter, usable, and intuitive. Reporting to the CTO, the Vuejs Developer will need to seamlessly learn the code base and build our project. We are open to both junior and senior level developers. We will train if necessary.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create dynamic forms as part of the front-end development team.
- Create and maintain user interfaces/design (UX/UI) that are intuitive, and simple to operate across a range of user capabilities.
- Provide code reviews, feedback, and integrate components from other developers.
- Support strategic plans through implementation of a remarkable product.
- 1 year’s experience with Vuejs. Ideal candidate has 2+ years’ experience or similar framework.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Good to have: Vuex, Django, No-SQL databases
- Cool to have: Able to integrate Voice/Speech Recognition & Natural Language Processing
- Guided in an Agile Environment mentored by leading world class design architects.
- Great team player with ability to learn new code.
- Able to work in remote environment.
- A commitment to RADECT’s mission.
Why join our team?
- You will directly contribute to democratizing the highest quality of managed care for minority and health disparity populations.
- We want someone creative in UX/UI, and
- We are creating the nurse of the future.
- We offer competitive benefits.
How to apply
How to Apply
- Please send your resume, have some Vuejs code you wrote available to describe, and an outline of any noteworthy projects you have worked on, to firstname.lastname@example.org