Revolution Prep (A rated on Comparably) is a high-growth, performance-driven company committed to transforming education while remaining true to our social mission.
Our people define the Revolution. Revolutionaries are talented, resourceful and tenacious. To be a “Revolutionary” means to come to work ready to collaborate, achieve and to inspire. As a result, passion and energy feed into a collegial, entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture that permeates throughout our workspace.
Revolution Prep (A rated on Comparably) is redefining how students learn by transforming the traditional tutoring relationship through the power of live, one-on-one instruction with a full-time, professional tutor. We understand the impact that a fantastic educator has on a student’s academic confidence, and therefore invest deeply into the growth and development of our academic advisors and faculty to be teachers, mentors and role models. As a result, the outcomes we achieve with our students are simply incredible. At Revolution, our philosophy is guided by the belief that any student can learn with the right support.
Beyond Grades. Beyond Tests. Beyond Tutoring. Revolution Prep.
We are seeking an experienced Front-End Software Engineer who has a passion for building great products and can contribute to the rapid development of our client-facing applications. In this role, you will collaborate with a growing team of software engineers in increasing our capacity to deliver high-end user interactions and experiences. The ideal candidate thrives on being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. Revolution is a highly entrepreneurial organization that seeks to be a leading innovator in the educational industry, and our talented team of Revolutionaries is dedicated to the cause. As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will be a critical component in that effort and be afforded the opportunity to gain broad experience across varying facets of product development.
- Build next-generation web applications using Vue.js.
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of product features: inception, design, development, deployment
- Maintain high code coverage via unit tests and e2e tests
- Engage in meaningful problems as a member of a team that creates and builds solutions together
- Ship incrementally and often
- 3+ Years of professional software development experience.
- Proficient in modern web app technologies HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with VueJS, Vuex, SSR, and NuxtJS
- Experience in agile software development processes
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Commensurate with experience, comprehensive health-care benefits, flex time off, 401 (k) and vibrant company culture.