We are looking for a skilled Front-end JS developer with experience in Vue and TailwindCSS to join forces with. We are a small team and are working fully remote. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work whenever and wherever you’re happiest and most productive.
We are working on a large, ambitious e-health platform providing services and tools to users in order to get in shape or live a healthy life. We’re currently focusing on employees of various businesses, but will be expanding to a broader consumer-based audience in the future.
At the moment our tech stack is pretty straightforward and working really well:
- Laravel 7
- TailwindCSS / TailwindUI
We’re also huge fans of:
- GitHub (with git-flow)
- And any useful open-source package
As we’re updating our packages almost daily, we’re always using cutting edge software where possible. In that light we’re currently looking at implementing other new frontend frameworks like Livewire, Alpine JS, Inertia, etc.
Our approach to this particular project is highly modularized and somewhat opinionated, but necessary to maintain an organized structure. Currently the main application consists of the front facing pages and a back office which can be used to manage the application. The front facing pages are build with TailwindCSS and heavily relies on different Vue JS components. The back office currently use Tachyons CSS and Vue, but we are planning to completely rebuild this part of the application and migrate to TailwindCSS / Vue. The main application is build with Laravel, so experience with Blade components is a big plus.
- Convert new features and designs into beautiful and pixel perfect HTML and Vue components to build the best UI/UX for our users
- Keep our stack up to date with TailwindCSS and Vue JS updates when they come out
- Communicate and discuss with the backend developer(s) to build the best front-end solutions
Requirements and offer
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Vue or similar JS framework (experience with Laravel is a big plus)
- You value code quality and readability
- Strong focus on frontend
- You can commit your code using Git and git-flow
- Proficient in English (and preferably Dutch too)
- You’re a motivated freelancer
- Readiness to work alongside and with others
- You can clearly voice your opinion, give constructive feedback, and handle it too
- You’re a fast learner and willing to work with cutting edge open-source software
- You can work fully remote on your own terms (working in +/- 2 hours CEST is a big plus)
- You’re available for short and/or long term collaboration
How to apply
Are you enthusiastic about this position? Good, we can use your enthusiasm!
To apply, email your resume and a link to your Github account to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is not necessary but please include an introduction about yourself and your experience along with your availability and desired hourly rates.
Hopefully until soon!