In 2015, we built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly finding solutions for customers to reorder products, we’ve helped over 10,000 online merchants dramatically grow and thrive. We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and create an amazing remote-first culture.
The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting. The opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact.
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Matillion
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Write scalable and maintainable web components in Vue.js, Jinja/HTML, and SASS.
- Build new UI patterns while also refactoring older ones.
- Assist with documentation of new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Find and address performance issues throughout and help identify and fix front-end bugs and issues.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Work and collaborate with both design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with build tools, Webpack, preprocessors, and asset pipeline
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Scrum, Agile or Kanban; working with a team in a collaborative manner
- Self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems
- Experience with Python, Flask, Jinja (or liquid) a plus
- Experience with browser compatibility tools or techniques, Browserstack
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
How to apply
Apply here: https://grnh.se/ac97ba362