We are a group of enthusiasts who are passionate about HW and SW development. The project we are working on will provide highest resolution best quality images for the construction management or stakeholders. The fully operational release of HW, front end, and the back end was completed a few years back and now we are finalizing of re-branding and HW.
Company website – http://lynxx.co/
– Contribute to the design and implementation of remote monitoring system for construction sites.
– Conduct effort for the respective project’s engineering, testing and integration tasks.
– Be able to understand the requirements and quickly resolve any potential issue both in the project as well as in the production environment.
Must Have Skills
– Several years of experience building Single Page Web Applications.
– Rock solid HTML, CSS/SASS.
– Ability to work with various REST API’s to fetch receive/post data.
– Knowledge of cross-browser development and browser compatibility.
– You work independently and goal-oriented.
– GIT in team environment.
– Strong English skills.
– Webpack basic understanding.
Nice to Have
– Kotlin or Java knowledge.
– Experience with Unit tests (Jest, Mocha).
– Previous experience developing video streaming, image preview applications.
– Linux/UNIX experience as a system engineer would be a plus.
How to apply
Click the “Apply now” button and provide below items along with response:
- Salary expectation
- Current location
- Earliest possible term to start