Luxury Brand Partners develops and nurtures prestige artist-driven beauty brands, with a focus on innovation and a passion for the creative mind. With offices in Miami and New York City, our portfolio of companies offers high-performance products and top-of-the-line education informed by both an artistic and a business perspective. The management team has a long history of building iconic brands and leverages its knowledge of salon professionals and the end-consumer to create lines that meet their needs in new and exciting ways. For more information, visit www.luxurybrandpartners.com.
Join a growing tech team building next generation applications for a growing collection of haircare and beauty brands. As a Frontend developer you will be working with senior developers, business analysts, UI/UX analysts, cross functional team members and external vendors to develop e-commerce-based web applications.
· Building next-generation web applications.
· Communicating with backend, design, and marketing teams as well as executives to design and implement new product features and fixes.
· Design and develop reusable/distributable web components.
· Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
· Involvement in all levels of project lifecycle from conception – specifications to working production code.
· Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and marketing campaigns.
· Embracing emerging standards while promoting best practices.
· Involvement in all levels of project lifecycle from conception – specifications to working production code
· Perform other duties as assigned
You’ll frequently be doing the following on the job, so you’ll need to know/have:
· Minimum of 3 years of real-world professional experience in software development.
· At least 2 years of Vue.js + NodeJS experience.
· At least 2 years PHP + Laravel Experience (or similar frameworks).
· Proficient in MySQL and relational database design
· Proficient in building and consuming REST web services
· Experience with Docker and containerization
· Experience developing and supporting high availability systems
· Experience with version control and Git
· Comfortable in Linux command line
· Familiarity with e-commerce platforms like Magento or Shopify
If you’ve got a GitHub profile, that really helps expedite the hiring process so please include it with your application. Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred but not required.
· Lifting: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
· Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction.
· Sitting: Must be able to remain in the seated, stationary position throughout the workday.
Luxury Brand Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting the BIPOC community*. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. Luxury Brand Partners will* not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and has a strict no-retaliation policy.
How to apply
Please fill out the application and attach a resume.