Viking Sasquatch builds products that solve pain points in the Mortgage Lending, Title Insurance and Real Estate arena.
We are a 100% digital company with folks working all around the world. Our moto is “We make cool shit with people we like!”
The main product that we are currently building is a “Pricing Engine” that crosses through FinTech/InsureTech/PropTech. PWA built with Vue.JS Front End, MySQL Backend, integrations powered by Mulesoft and it will live with the Google App Engine. The UI/UX is designed in Zeplin making it super easy for you have everything you need to build this out.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Vuetify.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Maintaining project code and documentation in Gitlab
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, Material design system including SASS/SCSS
- Understanding Jamstack architecture, single page apps, and static websites
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab, Google App Engine
How to apply
Please provide a resume of experience, pocode portfolio and your github repo for us to review.