Creates and develops modern web applications to increase sales, marketshare, and customer satisfaction.
I am searching for an experienced developer that is very comfortable working with Vue.js and Vuex to join my team. If you know Laravel, best practices with APIs, authentication and security, and interfacing with services like Zoho, that would be a major plus but not required. The project will allow you to work remotely and on your own schedule.
The project we are building has already been started and is functional. We have a number of additional deliverables that are due within the next few months. Improvements to the existing codebase are needed, as well as additional features that need to be implemented.
- PHP 7.2
- Laravel 5.5 and 7
- Vue Material
We utilize a few common tools that it would be great if you knew how to use.
- Valet / Vagrant
There’s many ways to code, but I’d prefer to find someone that is willing to go the extra mile to adhere to best practices and to be willing to adapt their coding style to the style we’ve already adopted. We try to follow the pillars of the Vue and Laravel communities, their creators, and their lead contributors in order to ensure the code created for this project is consistent and easy to read. We embrace the idea of documenting your code and structuring it with SRP and other OOD principles in mind.
- Experience with Laravel is a big plus
- Experience working with APIs and utilizing Vuex is a big plus
- You value code quality and following best practices
- You know how to use version control and Git
- Proficient in English
- You’re motivated and have the time to work
- You work well with others and are flexible
- You’re a good communicator and feel comfortable discussing issues and solving problems together
- You’re a fast learner and can pick up and use open-source packages with ease
- You’re available at least for the summer with an option to continue on future projects later in the year
How to apply
Excited to jump into this position? Great! We’d love to hear from you. To apply, please email your resume using the Apply Now button. No cover letter required, but please include the following:
- An introduction about yourself with some details of the projects you have worked on in the past
- Your availability
- Your desired hourly rates
I look forward to talking with you!