Queensboro Shirt Company is eager to welcome a new business-minded PHP Web Developer to our IT team to contribute to the development of internal systems as well as our customer-facing websites.
Queensboro is a small company, optimistic about our business momentum, and ready to invest even more in web development to help lead us to a new level of success. Technology is at the heart of what we do, and our team is full of some of the greatest minds in the industry.
We’ve been in business for 38 years! As an established e-Commerce company providing customized apparel, our mission is to help people share who they are with the world. We’re passionate about our customers, community, and our talented team.
Queensboro orients our diverse, inclusive team in the pursuit of greatness using the “Four P’s”. We ask four things of every employee, vendor and partner we work with:
- Be Productive – Do your job well.
- Be Principled – Treat others as you wish to be treated.
- Be Positive – Actively seek to lift others up around you.
- Be Proactive – Think, question, and act to improve.
We Have Great Benefits Too:
- Tasty breakfast served weekly
- Monthly Luncheons
- Flexible PTO and Holidays scheduled to provide a great work/life balance
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) benefits
- Variety of supplemental benefit options
- Friendly, talented, and diverse team
What We’re REALLY Looking For:
- Experience Level: Mid- and Senior-Levels
- Mandatory Skills: Experience building database-driven PHP applications. We use PHP in our applications. You need to have already established the foundational knowledge and understanding of PHP and be ready to apply its core concepts.
- Preferred: B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- ***This position requires your presence in our Wilmington, NC office.*** (Sorry, no H1B Visa sponsorships will be considered.)*
We care about setting you up for success. This is what you can expect being a Queensboro Developer:
- Do you want to create something awesome? Each developer is able to participate, start-to-finish on a wide variety of challenging projects, and in all aspects of software development by contributing to the design, architecture, development, documentation, and testing of our system. We develop code for internal systems as well as our customer-facing websites.
- Our technology team is small, friendly, and always looking for ways to improve. We’re looking for curious, collaborative people who are eager to teach what they already know and who jump at an opportunity to dive into new territory.
- We understand how important professional development is. Here, you’ll have the opportunities and support to dive into interests and explore new methods. We’re open to fresh ideas, new technologies, and learning together.
- Our facility is unique. It’s a renovated, open-concept, historic building which features a gym, basketball court, ping-pong, and team oriented activities throughout the year.
Are you ready to join our team? We’re ready to welcome you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Wilmington, NC (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused