EventForge is a SaaS event registration management and fundraising platform, which means we facilitate payments for our clients for their event registrations (e.g. signing up for a race) and donations. We provide fundraising tools to organizations to maximize the amount of fundraising they can receive. EventForge has gone through many iterations with various feedback from our clients and will continue to evolve with our clients’ needs. EventForge, based in Delafield, Wisconsin, was incorporated in December 2018 and has been in development since 2016.
EventForge is looking for a remote Full Stack Developer with experience in Laravel and Vue to help augment the system with new features while maintaining existing features. The platform is written in Laravel 6.x and Vue 2 and is hosted on AWS.
- 3+ years experience with Laravel 5/6
- 1-2 years experience with Vue
- Strong PHP experience
- Experience with AWS / Server Management
- Experience with Composer
- Experience with Git
- Experience with PHPUnit testing
- Experience with Webpack / Laravel Mix
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Strong communication skills
- Work hours in a North America time zone
- Experience with Stripe / Plaid
- UX and UI skills
- Help plan and define the scope of new features
- Work on bug fixes and improvements during each cycle
- Maintain and write new unit and feature tests
We will offer compensation that is more than fair, but it will be based on your skill set and experience.
Remote Work: Since we’re a growing company – you’ll be hired on as an independent contractor. You can work from wherever you’d like so long as you do what you say you’ll do for the service we’re building.
Support tools: If you need something, don’t hesitate to ask. We want to make sure you’re given everything you need to move fast and effectively with your work.