Cubic has more than 100 pages with useful 4 dashboards, 3 demos, 3000+ icons, 500+ UI components, lots of widgets, and 6 color skins. This is ultimate theme for all your need and beautifully crafted to fit from small dashboard to full fledge dashboard. Alongwith to make the job easy this has prebuilt kits with Laravel i.e. Lite, Advance and Full variation. The Laravel versions accommodate all the basic requirements such as Login, Register, Social Login, Forgot Password, User Management and also provide advance features such as Role Management, Log Visualisation, GUI CRUD Builder, and also a full fledge Blog Setup. All these modules and variations are beautifully separated with a detailed legible documentation to make the job easy.
What you get with Cubic?
Cubic has three laravel versions and according to your need you can choose one, the three versions are as follow:
- Lite: Laravel Blade version of HTML Template with routes to demo page
- Advance: Laravel dashboard app integrated with Login, Register, User Management,Roles & Permission Management, GUI CRUD Builder, and Log & Activity Viewer
- Full: Laravel web app with full fledge blog with comments, authors, WYSIWG Editor and many other important features
Beautiful rearrangement of components to get best experience with Handheld devices with variable aspect ratios.
Login, Register and Social Login:
Easy Authentication using email and social accounts.
Efficiently manage users and their roles.
Role & Permission Management:
Have different User Roles with different set of Permissions? Manage all this with nice GUI
Log and Activity Viewer:
No need to dig into laravel.log and tables to view activity all this handled nicely here to identify and target issues in system
GUI CRUD Builder:
You donʼt need technical skills to build pages, forms and database tables to Create/Read/Update/Delete some identity, isnʼt it a miracle? Yes it is and guess what
we have covered it for you in simple GUI way to build CRUD for any identity which generates all the required Database Schema, Model, Controller and Views.
Complete blog made with laravel and cubic and has all the important features such as categories, tags, authors, comments, WYSIWG Editor and many more
Why buy Cubic?
- Built on top of popular Twitter Bootstrap
- Has Laravel version which makes you job easy
- Lots of Tiny Details and Modules packed in one
- Continuous support and updates
Cubic Features in a glance:
- Backend & Frontend pages in Laravel blade format
- Authentication and Authorization
- Login, Register functionality with Social Login support
- Manage users from admin panel
- Manage user roles and permissions from admin panel
- Complete Blog – Backend & Frontend
- GUI CRUD Builder
- Laravel and Activity Log Viewer
- and More