ApproveMe is in immediate need of a Full-time Full-stack PHP Laravel / React.js developer to work alongside our product manager, UX Designers, lead developer and three UI engineers.
As a PHP Laravel Back-End Developer (with React Experience), you deserve to use your development skills to their fullest potential… to grow into the BEST future version of yourself… to help build a product that changes an industry (and your portfolio) forever.
Our team consists of some wildly talented designers and developers with backgrounds working on products such as: Active Campaign, Twitter, Atlasssian, and Helpscout.
Together we have been secretly crafting an absolutely gorgeous, user-focused SaaS product (with personality and pizzazz) based off of 5+ years of user feedback from thousands of our customers. We will be launching in 2-3 months, all we are missing is someone like you to jump on-board.
This is an opportunity that could change your portfolio forever.
What if you could:
• Have the creative freedom to do your top-quality work with an inspiring and collaborative team?
- Use your full-stack (PHP Laravel, React.js) chops to help deliver a document signing app that disrupts the largest established players in the legal/tech space, changing an industry (and your portfolio) forever?
Our mission is clear:
We are leveraging our exponential success of our current products to gear up and deliver a new revolutionary SaaS/cloud hosted platform. We are looking for a talented and innovative developer to help us on our mission.
If you are a back end PHP Laravel developer able to commit to between 40+ hours weekly and have experience building highly scalable digital products, then our team would provide a great opportunity for you.
Our Tech Stack:
BACK END: PHP, Laravel (+ a gorgeous well documented Swagger generated API)
FRONT-END: React.js, Typescript, Redux-Saga for event handling, Redux for state management, React hooks, Storybook
CLOUD: AWS, EC2
You will work on:
- Collaborating in an agile development team, made up of a product manager, technical lead, back-end developer, multiple UI/UX developer’s all working together on an exciting industry transforming product.
- Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability using React.JS.
- Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of backend code & end points.
- Writing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP Laravel code and API endpoints.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by identifying bugs and solving problems.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization as well as the integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
With Some Of Your Previous Experience You May Have Accomplished The Following:
• 4+ years experience with modern PHP development strategies.
• Solid working experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony or Laravel (Laravel preferred).
• Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
• Solid working experience with basic database fundamentals, data modeling, and optimization. (MySQL preferred).
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
• Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
• Experience with scalable/high traffic platforms.
• Strong attention to detail and documenting APIs is a must.
• Experience with standard Git development workflows.
• Experience working within Agile development environments.
• Understand entire project lifecycle for software development.
• 100% fluent in English.
Why Work Here?
Our developers work on exciting and complex problems. You’ll learn a ton working with a creative, fun team who value your technical expertise.
Here is a little bit more about us:
ApproveMe.com is a 5+ year old startup in the legal tech space. Our current product, WP Esign, transforms a WordPress powered website into a legally binding, court recognized document signing application. We have taken the market by storm and our plugin is within the top 5% of the WP ecosystem. Our incredible customers are what have made WP ESign the most successful WordPress powered document signing solution available today. We’re now building on that success and working on a very powerful SaaS product. We are actively looking for an engaging, inquisitive, experienced PHP Laravel Back-end developer, who is looking to expand their creative and professional horizons.
A document signing experience shouldn’t be stiff, cold and corporate. It’s exciting. Your first house. Launching a business. Sending a kid to summer camp. These are events and transactions worth celebrating. The experience is for real people so the experience should feel like a celebration.
ApproveMe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Damn, you seem like my dream job! I want to apply now.