Why Timeless is the place to be
Timeless Medical Systems is part of the Timeless Group of Companies, which is a highly specialized software development and web design company based in Charlottetown, PEI. We are a rapidly growing company that is expanding operations into the United States.
Our purpose is to create truly ground-breaking software products that improve patient safety and saves lives. We are tirelessly devoted to using the newest technologies and industry best practices to continually build innovative and advanced medical products for many different areas in a hospital. We are a market leader and set the standard for how medical software should be designed, developed, and implemented.
When we look at the world of health care through the eyes of software developers we see nothing but opportunity, but there is a lot of work required in order to get to where we want to go. This is why it is so important for members of our team to be more than just great developers; we need people who are leaders, initiators, and drivers to help us get there. We’ve really focused on bringing together a team that’s built for success.
Timeless was named one of the best places to work in Atlantic Canada.
What it’s like to be a Software Developer at Timeless
At Timeless Medical Systems, our software developers spend most of their time designing and implementing new features to improve our existing products, or building new software solutions and platforms from the ground up, and then implementing those software solutions into hospitals across North America.
Timeless developers are problem solvers and investigative by nature, eager to seek out the most robust, yet efficient, methods of implementation. They are passionate about technology and aim to be leaders in their fields, always keeping up to date with the latest technological developments. They have an entrepreneurial spirit and will do what it takes to get the job done.
The benefits of working at Timeless
- Competitive salary, commensurate on your experience.
- Full-extended health care coverage.
- Starting two weeks (10 business days) vacation and adding 1 day per year thereafter.
- You’ll be entered into our company’s profit sharing plan.
- We’ll help pay for approved certificates and courses for continued education.
- We’ll buy whatever books you’d like to read.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) – you plan out goals for each year that will increase your knowledge and skillset, and use company time to work towards completing your IDP.
- Gym membership.
- Access to a creative and innovative environment where you share your ideas with the team, and possibly develop those ideas into new products that you build with the company.
Current job openings
Apply for a Job at Timeless
At Timeless, we’re always on the lookout for top talent to add to our team. If you’re interested in working with us, please complete and submit the online application below.